There are many varied symptoms of depression and those may include:
- Feeling persistently sad or in a low mood for long periods of time
- Becoming tired more easily, feeling fatigued or burn out
- Lack of interest or pleasure in most activities
- Having trouble with sleep
- Lack of appetite or overeating
- Having feelings of hopelessness
- Low self-esteem or having negative feelings about self
- Recurrent thoughts of self-harm or suicide
The last two years with COVID have caused a significant amount of anxiety to many. As human beings, we’re not used to this level of uncertainty that we’ve had to live with.
However, depression does not have to be a life-long sentence as the cause of your depression is in your subconscious mind. By using a technique called RTT, it actually gets to the root cause of the problem and alleviates it by rewiring the mind, using a principle known as neuroplasticity.
Speak to me about how we can work together to break through those walls of depression.